Automated In Situ Hybridization and Immunohistochemistry System
The InsituPro is a dedicated system for automated in situ hybridization (ISH) to prepare samples for detection of DNA or RNA(mRNA, miRNA) and also for immunohistochemistry (IHC) to detect proteins and other antigens. The system automates all of the tedious and repetitive washing and incubation steps for ISH and IHC processes.
- Works with whole mounts, vibratome sections, thin sections on slides, and cells on coverslips
- Used on wide range of organisms (mouse, zebrafish, chicken, Xenopus, Drosophila, Arabidopsis, and many more)
- Fully customizable programs
- 16 buffer positions (2 cooled for preserving delicate antibodies)
- Allows partial recovery of expensive antibodies and probes
For more information click here.