The Sprint is an advancement for protein analysis based on a rapid green chemistry process allowing for direct protein detection in less than 5 minutes. It replaces the conventional Kjeldahl method for analysis of food products. This patent-pending system, which uses iTAG® protein-tagging technology, identifies and measures only protein, not nitrogen, so you can be certain your results are accurate.
- Direct method for protein conversion
- Remarkably easy to use
- No hazardous chemicals
- Convenient, disposable sample cups and filters
- Safer and less expensive than Kjeldahl
- More repeatable than Kjeldahl and combustion techniques
- Fast analysis of all types of food
- Automates AOAC official methods 967.12, 930.33, 930.29, and 2011.04
- Downloadable iMethods®
- Uses green technology
For more information click here.